Social Media is a FREE marketing tool that anyone can use for his or her business. Every platform that one encounters has stats. The question is, “What are you doing with your stats”? We have vital information that we tend to overlook that can be very important to our posting strategies. Here are a few questions to ask yourself especially if you are not getting the response, views, or feedback that you intended to get.
- Am I posting on the days when most of my followers are on?
- Am I responded back to my followers?
- Did I post at a time where I have the lowest engagement?
- Have I reviewed my top posts to see what my followers like?
- Am I consistent?
- Do I have great content or just posts?
- Have I set goals for my page?
- How many people am I reaching in a week?
- How many followers am I gaining monthly?
- Did I collaborate with anyone?
These are some questions that you might want to revisit if you are not getting the results that you need. All of your stats can be found in your settings. For Instagram, you should have your page set up as a business page and the icons will be located at the top of the screen. Please take the time to see what your stats are saying about your page. You can gain so much by comparing your stats each month.
There are so many online resources and tools for us to use to improve our social media strategy. Book a coaching session with me by emailing email@example.com and lets dive in to your account together. If this write up helped you let us know, tag us on FB or IG, write a review on our fan page. See on our Monday Calls!
CEO Chick Coach